Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!

3 Comments:
Jennifer and Jacob??? I don't remember what his last name was!!
Hey- Laura- hope you don't mind me deleting those two accident posts! It does take some time before you learn all the ins- and outs of posting- I've had much experience! I've also made many mistakes:-)
Here's a tip!!: After you've saved your photos onto the computer- if you have one that lies on it's side... left click on it and it will give you the option of moving the picture clockwise or counterclockwise-- just keep clicking on one of those options until the photo appears vertical!
Please keep posting-- I love these photos!!!
A question - who took the pictures for the wedding? These are lovely.
thanks rebeka for the tips! I hope to get good at this someday! Oh Jacobs last name is McWethy. Yes, Emily was a bridesmaid and had so much fun! To answer your ? Char about the pictures...the pictures I posted, Ryan took w/his digital, but Jay and Davids sister-in-law Becky took all the wedding photos, they have over a 1000 pics! Wow!
Post a Comment
<< Home