Jennifer, Jane, Caleb and Connor (the boys are Jacobs cousins)
Jennifer is putting the ring and bracelet on Jane(her gifts for being the flower girl)
The Erickson's, the wonderful Parker and Mr. & Mrs Jacob McWethy(pic taken after the wedding so they really are mr & mrs.)
Oooops! I did the pic twice...again
Kind of the whole wedding party...one of the ring bearers is cut off...but gives a good visual of the beautiful wedding!
8 Comments:
Beautiful pictures, just enjoying them so much! Thanks for posting.
Yes! These pictures are beautiful! I love the one with Jen and the three little ones! I wonder who will be the first to add to our Martin clan... Mel or Jen!!! E-nee-Me-nee-- My-nee-Mo...
Obviously all the ridiculously good-looking people in the wedding party are Martins! But my kids tell me that when someone's been married to a Martin for over half their life he or she has become a Martin also, no longer an in-law. So that makes me a Martin! Still waiting for the good looks though!
I predict that Jeri Lee will be a grandma before I will be - Melanie and Rick are having way too much fun on the motorcycle! Let's hope I'm wrong! ;-)
Well Ryan...I'm giving you mad props for the pictures. They are great! Perhaps you should consider changing majors!
And, as for you Aunt Char...you added a special flair to the Martin genes!
Would that be lemon pie???? haha!
Lovely, lovely pictures, Mo lands on Jen, sorry mom. ANyway, Jen is gorgeous, the colors are beautiful, it's just a wonderful looking wedding!!!!!!
Ryan, I've asked you before, when are you going to let someone else click, click. You hog!
That last one was from Melanie, I just forgot about the logging in thing
What am I going to do with all these Martin "blondes"?
Post a Comment
<< Home