Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Our Little Bobo




I thought I would just at least post the pictures, Ill let you(Rebeast) say what you want to about him and the pictures...hope you dont mind.

12 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 7:16 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

He is so cute! Does he like your dad? or maybe more importantly...does your dad like him? (How could you not love that fur ball!!)

 
At August 31, 2005 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bo loves Bob and Bob loves Bo.

 
At August 31, 2005 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah- I'm totally in love with Mr. BoJangles!!! He's just too cute for words! As far as the photo's.... Looks like pd and I are back to our photogenic selves:-)!!

 
At August 31, 2005 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Rebeks, you guys both photograph so well, you in particular, it is so hard to catch the right angle when it comes to the peedster.

 
At September 02, 2005 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, that was so unkind of you to say! Bits is beautiful from any angle! Say you're sorry!

 
At September 03, 2005 7:48 AM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

Yes say youre sorry JAmes...if you ever come back to this post!

 
At September 03, 2005 6:40 PM, Blogger Martin said...

OK, hold on, I would never intentionaly slander my cousin. I am sorry for any mis-understanding. Bittles, remember I said in the begining of my comment, that you guys both photograph so well. OK, I said it is hard to catch the right angle with you, that isn't such a bad thing, from every angle you look beautiful, however, from the right angle that spark of J-lo comes out.

 
At September 04, 2005 7:05 AM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

ok I forgive you, sorry for the misunderstanding!!!

 
At September 04, 2005 7:09 AM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

Ok and as I look back on Sara's first comment on here I crack up! "Bo loves Bob and Bob loves Bo"! although there is some friction going on seeing as to how Bo feels it is his duty to leave little packages lying around the house...Bob has threatened to give Bo a nice home in the kitchen.(because we all know that the Nelson carpet is the finest and most sacred carpet anyone could ever have!)

 
At September 04, 2005 10:02 AM, Blogger Martin said...

Ohh bittles, do you get the job of cleaning the little terdles lying around the house, and mopping up the little piddle puddles? Do you have any probs with chewing up things? Not you biz, the dog, I already know the answer for you(thank goodness for blenders) Just Kidding, ;-) luv ya peedee

 
At September 06, 2005 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually- I think it's everyone's full-time job- cleaning up after little Bo's-buns!!! The amount of turds that dog deposits is just mind- boggling!!!

 
At September 07, 2005 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, let's talk about that carpet for a minute. First question is ...what color is it? Blue or Brown? Or perhaps the more appropriate question is...what color was it?
I know I can't completely claim innocence here, because one day, way back in my childhood, I did manage to dump an entire plate of spaghetti onto that carpet.
Perhaps M&D can use Grandpa's old trick and staple a bunch of carpet samples together. That look is sure to always be a good conversation piece!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home