Monday, August 29, 2005

Reporting from Japan


Chris sends his love to the fam. He's doing well. He's taking Japanese at University of Maryland and will eventually finish his 4 year degree with DeVry through online classes.
He says, "He ran a Physical Fitness Test this morning, and I'm not real happy with my score. My crunches were good with 100 in less than 2 minutes, but my pullups (9), and my runtime (3 miles in 25:54) could have been better. I'm trying to decide if I want to start PT'ing 6 days a week instead of 3. Not sure what level I want to commit at, its always a tradeoff, more fit, or
more freetime."
If only we were all in that kind of shape!!!

7 Comments:

At August 29, 2005 7:05 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

Good to hear that Chris is doing well, its been a while since Ive seen him last.
Yeah I dont think that I would be complaining if I was in that pyisical shape! Some people I tell ya!

 
At August 29, 2005 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- b/c I can barely pump out a mile in that time! And pushups!-- please-- I'll save-face and not even go there!

Thanks for the update on Chris- we all miss him! Make sure to send hellos!!

 
At August 30, 2005 5:43 AM, Blogger Martin said...

I miss Chris. Say hi from me next time you talk to him Sar. Good grief! now I'm really fealin fat and lethargic after readin that about Chris. Oh well I just eat another cookie and/or brownie(most likely a cookie and a couple of brownies) and the feeling of being sluggish soon gets lost in my love for sweets. Yay! I love being a Martin, bring on the sugar, butter and chocolate!!!

 
At August 30, 2005 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see Chris! Thanks for posting, Sara!

 
At August 31, 2005 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right "Uncle Jeff" allow me to throw you a bone! Chris was a "special friend" of mine who the family grew to love. Seeing as the man made it into the family CD that was distributed at Great Grandma's funeral, I thought EVERYONE was familiar with who he was. Besides, I can't believe my Uncle Steve hasn't yet filled you in on him.

 
At August 31, 2005 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- to be even more honest- Sara dated Chris for (a very short) while! And yes! We all did fall in love with him:-) One never knows what the future holds (wink~wink)

 
At September 01, 2005 6:10 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

We thank you for the inside scoop...even though we were "outside the loop" on who Chris was. Actually Jeff guessed that it was sara's boyfriend. Not bad for a old man! (sorry honey)!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home