Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!





8 Comments:
Is the Martin curse stunningly good looks? The girls are lovely so that's the only thing I can think of, right Emily and Maria? Or is the Martin curse the shaky hand that made the picture a little fuzzy?
I love the pics ryan. The pic of Charlie's Angles looks like either emily has an alien hangin off her ear or that she just is wearing some major bling for an earing that is reflecting so much. I tend to believe the latter of the two possibilities is true, she is just so ghetto you know.
we just call her "Sha-nay-nay"!
Im glad you caught the true Josh. (He always seems to try to get his food in the picture with him!)
ryan, do you have any pix from that snipe hunt, oh man that was a CLASSIC. see I didn't see you as harriet(I don't know where I was, maybe my head was in the sand) I just remember seeing you as willy on Oprah, and that was hysterical, I still laugh out loud when I think about it.
Ryan truley was given the talent of being able to be anyone he wants...he can pull off being himself(aka:ridiculously good looking Ryan), Harriet the bball player, and Willy on Oprah! WHAT A GIFT!!!
mergs is also pretty good. I mean during the price it right, all those different people she morphed into...I'm begining to think she's schizophrenic. One can only wonder what non-martins think of all the insanity. Granted, we generally try to surpress the real craziness deep down inside, but there are those moments where that lunacy just comes bubbling to the surface.
Ryan... I was just going back and revisiting these photos- and I must say I was quite amused/impressed by your captions! Thanks for keeping things humorous! Us Martin's are always lookin for something to Hoot-N-Hollor about!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home