Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy B-DAY to Budinsker-Roo!

This is the sign us wonderful sisters made for our little-big Budinsk! We hope you have a MARVELOUS 17th Birthday! Everyone please give one birthday wish to the Birthday Boy!

21 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 5:20 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! MAY YOUR 17TH YEAR BE AMAZING!

 
At September 27, 2005 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JODDER-ROODER-TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (and many more)!"

May your 17th year bring you many deluctable surprises! May you ace every test you take, may you grow 5 more inches, may you be the star basketball player, may you grow to be even more ruggedly handsome than you already are... However, if none of these wishes should happen- I hope you know I LOVE YOU and you are the BEST/little Browski in the world!!!

 
At September 27, 2005 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
You belong in the zoo.
You smell like a monkey,
and you look like one too!!

Just kidding!! Happy Birthday Josh-a-rooter-tooter-big-fat-looney-tooney-quick-snap-quackle-pop-no-soda-smoda-liar-pants-on-fire-tire.

 
At September 27, 2005 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!! what is all that about? That's definately a new one to add to the books:-)!!! Feeling a little drowsy this AM?:-)

 
At September 27, 2005 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No actually smactually. I'm feeling pretty witty goodie! No lousy-drowsy here with me-fleebee.

 
At September 27, 2005 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Hope you are having a great day!

 
At September 27, 2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Happy Birthday dear Josh! And thanks again for reading us the story of Dwarf Long-nose, so memorable! Have a great year - and we love you too.

 
At September 27, 2005 2:24 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Hold on, am I missing something? The caption says that it is for Josh's birthday right? OK why then do we see a picture of two of his sisters, with bo? I thought this was a day to honor our one and only Joshua. Oh well it is always nice to see Eve's and Bittle's mugs. Can I make a slight request, can we see a pic of the birthday boy on his b-day? or is that too much to ask? Oh by the way Happy Birthday Josh!

 
At September 27, 2005 5:45 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

well since everyone is doing it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER JOSH!!!
hope you had a fantastic day!
and as for James and his comment about the Rebeast and my picture(and the dog) was because we made the sign and "balloons" the night before so we just had to get a picture up of it!
*I forgot about the whole Dwarf Long Nose story time!!! that was the greatest story in the world!
*Well I must leave because Sarah is over and whipping all our butts into work(having all of us do things for her!)

 
At September 27, 2005 7:40 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Sara is just doing her job as first-born! It is the "divine" right of the eldest in each family to provide opportunities of service for everyone else in the family. Great work, Sara!

 
At September 28, 2005 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all "Miss Thang" (aka Bittles) you spelled my name wrong. What's with that? It's Sara-no-H!!!! I deal with this everyday at work. I never thought my own family would become part of the problem!! And second...you ONLY had to whipe off the table that you helped eat at. Rebeast and I cleaned up the whole kitchen.
Thanks Aunt Char for gettin' my back on this one!!

 
At September 28, 2005 6:12 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

ok well EX-CUSE ME!!!! sorry for spelling your name wrong...(usually its the opposite and I spell all my friends named SaraH without the h but this time it was you who got the h) I was too distracted by you calling my name EVERY second on the second.

 
At September 28, 2005 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bittles, I must say that you were making me wonder. I was thinkin, Ok I didn't know Sarah K was such a task master, but now with this clarification on the spelling error, I understand. Bittles don't worry we know that wiping the table takes time and effort, so we thank you for your service.
James

 
At September 29, 2005 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Jill-- awesome to have you blogging- now we just have to figure out posting those photos!!!

Ohh- la-la!!! Josh-e has a secret admirer! Hey- just so you know-- you can't date until both of your older sisters are dating (poor Josh, that may be awhile:-)

 
At September 29, 2005 6:57 AM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

Glad to see Rebeast got a comment on the blog early in the morning! Does checking the blog make it first on your list of "First things to do when I get to work"?
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!! Im just too funny!

 
At September 29, 2005 7:30 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Are you home today, Elizabeth? Glad to see you're filling your time with worthwhile things like blogging!

 
At September 29, 2005 7:31 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Love your comments, Jill!

 
At September 29, 2005 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes my Little Peedster! I usually do check the blog early - at my Met-Pro desk! I need to ease into my hefty work-load!!!

That and I always make sure my priorities are in order... family business before Met-Pro business!

Good to see you're up before the noon hour on your day off!

 
At September 29, 2005 12:33 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

yes well the school schedule is good enough to insert an alarm inside of me rather than going through all the hastle of setting one and hoping it goes off...nope not my, its right on shcedule(like Old Faithful) without having to worry about doing a thing! Wakes me right up like a cup of coffee. and I owe it all to shcool!

 
At September 29, 2005 3:55 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

So Elizabeth, why did this internal alarm seem to malfunction at Bass Lake? ;-)

 
At September 30, 2005 10:06 AM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

well becasue after not setting your "alarm" for a few weeks it tends to forget how to work and when to go off...it gets confused in the summer I guess! Besides its normal to sleep in that "EARLY" in the summer!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home