Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!

16 Comments:
This is me on my 2 hour and 15 minute commute this morning. Oh joy, oh delight!!
I am on the hunt for a new apartment. Please pray that God opens up the perfect place.
I really don't know how you do that commute- it would take one day for me to be over that!!! 8 minutes in the car in the morning is good for me:-)!
Definately will be praying that something opens up... and something closer to us-- so the rug-rats and I can come over and pester you anytime!
Oh wow, Sara, that is bleak! We'll be praying for you. Hate to see you move further from US though!
I really don't sit here all day, just keep taking breaks. The torte is finished, and I also made choc. no-bakes. Not to further tempt you or anything! ;-) We'll have spaghetti tonight, and chicken enchiladas Friday night, so must get back to the kitchen, my favorite place!
Oh, don't worry Aunt Char...I won't be moving farther from you. Actually, I may even be closer...so if you keep throwing up the dinner menu, I may just have to stop in one night and partake. I am looking to move to the Willow Grove area. That will cut my commute in half.
Perhaps a big mobile like yours would help. Seriously, I'd plow people right over if I could!! There's some real winners out there. And they're usually the ones driving the big rigs. (No connection being made here of course!)
MOM??? I'm taking it ---you're ralph cramden?? You'll have to explain that one to me... a little before my time!
With my keen Martin abilities... I deduced that this comment was made by you!! Maybe the whole bus thing gave it away! Isn't it nice to know your intellectuallism was passed down to the next generation?!:-)
Hey, R
I am wondering if you have ever seen any of the reruns of the Honeymooners? You will find Ralph Kramden there and his occupation.
You don't understand oh immature Ryan:-) Sara is a pro-driver- anyone who can take on NYC drivers with a vengence- can handle a photo shoot in the rain while driving! (But thanks for your concern)!
And mom... You can have an identity! After writing in the little white box-- look under the box to the words, CHOOSE AN IDENTITY... the blogger circle will automatically always be selected... however--you should choose other! Just type your name in the name box, ignore the web page box and click on the blue Publish Your Comment box! GOOD LUCK!
Yes, but that's because I was computer-sitting her--- while she posted her first comment! I think she just forgot how to do it! No prob. MOM! We all made mistakes like that in the beginning!
Wow! Having mom (Merily) on the blog is pointing out just how cool she really is! She's using "our" lingo... (ie: First off.) I know she got that from me!!!
Yeah-- props to you mom! I really didn't think you had it in ya!! haha!
Well- you'll have to use ralph cramden a little longer... I'll be home tomorrow evening- and hopefully I'll be able to figure it out for ya!
Man... I didn't know that being the (humble) "mastermind" of this blogsite would turn into a full time job (at least I have to work at one of my jobs)!!!
Now, now Ryan, Rebeka means you no harm...YOU just be sweet(because you inherited it from me) and she'll come around. Remember the old addage...kill 'em with kindness...or the ever famous "you can catch more flys with honey than vinegar" (not insinuating that you are a fly R)
Just wave the "olive branch" she's bound to see it!
You're right Ryan... I shall only use kind words in reference to you from now on! (although... I can't promise that:-) I certainly will try!
Hope everyone's having a good weekend... I just got back from the poconos! -and I'm all tuckered out! Bed is sounding really good even at 6:54PM!!!
Melanie commented on the previous post, amazed at the feud but knowing the winner, and I wasn't even here. Sorry, Melanie, that you didn't know we were going to the shore.
The shore was wonderful. Monday and Tuesday the waves were unbelievable - way too exciting for me. With the harvest moon Sunday, the tides were extra high and extra low, so the waves, with Ophelia in the distance plus the tide coming in, were bigger than I'd ever seen. Today we hit the beach at low tide and I loved it - huge swells to lift you off the feet for the weightless feeling, but no feeling of impending death such as we felt the days before.
Our friends live on the back bay, so I got in great swims there. As you know - I swim so fast I'm just a blur out there in the water! ;-)
OK, back to unpacking. Wonderful to catch up with you all. Let's all be very thankful Sara does NOT have the big rig! Would you have plowed US over that time we passed you? Surely not, although that look spoke volumes!
Yes it was pure bliss at the shore, yet I am still reeling at the snub dealt us by the Nelsons at their not showing up. Oh well I must let by-gones be by-gones. Oh my word! the waves were incredible. I don't believe I have ever seen them that big, they were beautiful though, classic crashing waves with white foam. It is great though, to be back on the blog again though, did ya miss me? Oh by the way, welcome to the blog ralph cramden AKA aunt merily(or uncle bob's "mother")
oops again - I do know my days of the week. We were at the shore Thursday and Friday with big waves, and not on Monday and Tuesday. (It doesn't look good for poor Jim, with his wife failing, and at such a young age.)
Post a Comment
<< Home