Friday, October 07, 2005

The College Girl!

Melissa's dorm--Notice the awesome quilt Grandma Martin made for her!
Melissa and her roommate Kristin!!!
Melissa's dorm--Wadsworth Hall

9 Comments:

At October 07, 2005 10:39 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Love the pictures, love the quilt, and love Melissa! Thanks for posting!

 
At October 07, 2005 3:08 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Very Cute dorm room, I love the quilt and the colors! So good to see Melissa and her "home away from home" She looks great!

 
At October 07, 2005 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa is loving college life. She is taking 17 credit hours this semester. She is very active, whether it is swimming, running,
lifting weights, rock climbing, or even cliff jumping. She has lost 15 pounds since going to school and looks awesome! We had a great time visiting her last weekend and meeting all her new friends.

 
At October 08, 2005 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan,we are all so thrilled that you are in touch with your feminine side. Pink is definitely your color!

 
At October 08, 2005 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Linds!! I apologize up and down- I tried to e-mail you directions on how to post but the e-mail came back to me--- I just want to make sure you hotmail address is correct lilsoccergrl234@yahoo.com???

 
At October 10, 2005 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RYAN--- ZIP IT!!!

 
At October 10, 2005 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsey- thank you- I'll try again!

 
At October 10, 2005 7:50 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Wow R'... aka "annoyed" you are annoyed arn't you...does he bring out the "bittersweet" in you?

 
At October 10, 2005 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah- it must be the boys in that family of yours- I can't ever imagine getting annoyed at the sweet ladies of the fam!!!:-) Just those Jeff and Ryan "characatures"!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home