Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!

13 Comments:
Yummmm! Scrumptious meal for Oskie- all those nits, lice and clumps of dandrift- clinging to what's -left of Uncle Grant's head!!
or rather- hair- let's hope Oskie- doesn't decide to chow down on the ol scalp!
~Keep to LICKING his head Osc!!
That IS one long tongue! Wow! Remember how he (Oskie) used to love those tennis balls? Is that what Grant's head feels like to him or what?
okay rebeka your description of the "scrumptious" meal is about as bad as your swamp sore! A little too gross for me and my "delicate" Psyche...how do you think of these things? How about, Oh...look at how cute Grant is, or what a cute thing for Oscar to do, but no...right to the "disgusting"
Hmmmm...perhaps another class at the Bass Lake Academy could spring forth from this? We could call it
"The Glass Is Half Full-The Power Of Seeing the Positive in Life"
Or, "Turning A Negative Into A Positive" or it could simply be called "How Not To be Gross in 5 Easy Lessons" I'm thinking this is a class you can't afford to miss!!! (lol)
ok Merily, I must admit that I like to have a good time but now that is so nasty! I'd have to be some sort of demented weirdo if I actually liked licking Grant's head....Yuck!
In case anyone cares....Grant takes a shower after Oscar licks his head!
Truth be known...Oscar actually licked my hair right off of my head so my baldness wasn't actually hereditary. His constant coughing is actually a perma hair ball wedged in his throat!
You all are crazy! Thanks for the laughs.
Laura, your Jeff had better be first in line to sign up for your class! Oh dear, I really am NOT trying to start anything here.
Char...are you insinuating that "my Jeff" is a negative-the glass is always half empty kinda guy???? I'll see that he takes the class, but only after you register for "How NOT to Throw Bricks 101"
and the "Turn your Bitter into Sweet" classes. I am thinking that with all the work needed to be done and all the classes that must be taken...Camp may have to be extended into 2 weeks!!
Yes, I do think seeing hot dogs roasting over a fire and thinking they are fingers might be a tad negative, whatever a tad is! Haven't looked that up in my crossword puzzle dictionary yet! lol Yes, yes, we all must register!
Of course we missed you, Jeff. Imagine how we felt with our cooking NOT being insulted for a few days. That will give you an idea about how much we missed you!
I think it's time for a limerick about the fishing trip! It sounds like lots of fun. My dad used to hunt moose along Lake of the Woods. They would tent - are you guys less primitive?
Hey Jeff, we want to see pics. of the fish or we might be led to believe that it was all just some more of those ol' fish stories! Sooo give up the goods... we all wait in anticipation! maybe a Martin family fish fry should be on the agenda!?
Love it, Jeff! How do you do it?
So Laura, did he smell like a big fish when he got home?
Now for the pictures - leave the smell behind!
No Char...he did not smell like fish, and this is a good thing!
The pictures are forthcoming...they are currently on Joels,Nates and Chris's cameras.
will post as soon as we can to prove that they were actually in Canada.
Post a Comment
<< Home