Thursday, October 20, 2005

Has there ever been an un-cute Martin???

I am always so full of family pride when I look around at all the cousin-cuties I have!
It's just so tough having these Martin genes!!!!!

12 Comments:

At October 20, 2005 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael-Jay- you've got the cool-guy-lean down to a T!!!

Oh- Rick... My friend Shelly came up for a visit over the weekend- and she works with someone in Viriginia who knows you! His name is (I think) Gardner and he took criminal justice courses with you at PCC! He said to say hello! (She was looking at the blog at work-- and he joined her in browsing through- and saw your picture)!!!

Small world!!!

 
At October 20, 2005 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the fluffy dark haired kid? He looks like he should have his own show on the WB.

 
At October 20, 2005 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I actually got a comment from Jonny Milba- I'm honored! (she writes with a chuckle)!

He's my cousin- age 18 or something! Nice xanga post today- at first I thought something was wrong... but I finally figured it out... Just milba being milba!!!

 
At October 21, 2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Amen there sis, I think we could be rollin in the cash if we went down this TV show avenue. I'm thinking the word "Emmy". Speaking of rolling in the millions, I just got paid today from Clemen's(gotta love Clemen's) I got a check for... 69 cents. So if anyone in the philly area wants to go to Le Bec Fin, I'll treat!(Le Bec Fin is the most expensive resturant in philly for all of you MN people)

 
At October 21, 2005 8:43 PM, Blogger Martin said...

I did get two other checks from my dear Clemen's Family Market, but I thought that the 69 cent check was such a hoot I had to share it with the fam. For Real! A check that cost more to print.

 
At October 24, 2005 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh James...that's nothing. I once decided to work at Walmart. Why? I don't know. I lasted all of 2 hours. The training was a snoozer, so I told them it just wasn't going to work out. They actually mailed me a check for 12 cents. I mean, come on. I thought that I would go through the drive through at the bank on my bike to add to the ridiculousness of the whole thing.

 
At October 24, 2005 4:55 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I WISH I could have seen you in your Wal-mart adventure, Sara! Too funny. And Uncle Jim hopes you really did deposit the 12 cents, maybe with another check for a LARGER amount!

 
At October 24, 2005 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey where can I get the number for those hot Martin cousins?..... mmmm sizzling!

 
At October 26, 2005 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I must admit that I am like SO proud of everyone's good looks. Seriously!

Well, R, I will tell Rick about Shelly's friend, but I'm afraid I am unable to rouse him at the moment. He has been sleeping soundly for hours, and I've been trying to keep him up since we both have to work all night tomorrow night. We're at his parents and he didn't even open his eyes to say goodbye to his mom. I think I'll have to carry him to bed.

 
At October 27, 2005 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who better to teach a newlywed class than the originators of the smooch on a stick!

 
At October 28, 2005 4:14 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

We will add yet another class to our list of many...it is truly hard being us!! But alas...all for the betterment of the family! (said with much humility)

 
At October 30, 2005 7:57 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I thought STREATCH and DESIREING were perhaps alternative spellings in DA SOO! Certainly never considered it could be a case of pointing out motes in others while suffering from personal beams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home