Light the Night Walk in Philly!!
My company was a sponsor for the Light the Night walk in Philadelphia. I had to run a booth at Penn's Landing. The organization raises money for leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma cancers. The people who raise money carry red balloons with a light in them and the people with cancer carry white balloons. It was really cool!!
10 Comments:
Looks like a wonderful night in Philly, Sara. Was it in the paper? We should have come to see you at your Penn's Landing booth!
So, let me get this straight- you didn't get to walk b/c you were a slacker and didn't raise any money? haha! I would've thrown a buck your way had you asked!:-)
You should have come Aunt Char. I was giving away all kinds of consumer goods...like our Advil, Centrum, lip balm, etc...
And, for the record Rebeka...I STILL walked!!
Let me know next time. Love that free stuff!
Sara, when was this event? Had we known (and were able) we would have come to see you.
When do you settle into your new apartment? You will be nice and close to us once you move.
Also -- it is nice to see some new postings.
sara did u find an apartment? Call me sometime with the latest scoop?
Hey guys! thought I would check in. All my spare minutes away from class and home work are spent at Clemen's Family Market in the food service department, so I don't get out much anymore no-siree. But I thought I would say hi to the fam. Love ya all
James
I was wondering what happened to you James!!! I'm glad to hear that the reason you are not an active blogger is due to lack of time not lack of interest.
Uncle Jim, and all...I will be settling in to my new place on Nov. 19th!! I can't wait. It is a cute little one bedroom on Byberry Road. And, remember...I have an open door policy. Anyone can come and visit...whenever!
Also, please pray that I can find a job in downtown Philadelphia. I am literally across the street from the train station. I CANNOT even imagine not having to sit in my car for 2-3 hours a day commuting to work. I had a preliminary interview yesterday with Aramark. PLEASE pray I get the job!!!!!
Sara that is so great about the apartment..good for you! I am definitely praying you get that job! Will it still work for you to come up here for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment
<< Home