Tuesday, October 18, 2005

MORE MEXICO!!

at a little store we went to, to get snacks
3 little girls on a swing!
me and luis
a bunch of kids i loved!
me and michelle going down a slide

5 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 6:44 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At October 18, 2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Lindsay, I'll try this again and this time will make sure my grammar agrees!
We are so proud of you going on that missions trip -- and that you dug right in and served the Lord where needed. Those kids in the pictures look as though they are loving every minute they are spending with you.
Thanks for sharing your pictures!

 
At October 19, 2005 12:35 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Oh come now Maria...it's good to have the balance between serious and ridiculous!!

 
At October 24, 2005 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Linds! Looks like the kids thought you were pretty special. Thanks for posting the great pics!
I had alot of fun with you at the cabin this weekend!

 
At October 26, 2005 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pictures, Linds! What a great experience. I'm so glad you were able to go even though you did miss out on seeing me at bass lake! cry cry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home