Wednesday, November 02, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKEY!!!

SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE:
17 year-old
brother, son, grandchild, nephew, friend, first cousin, second cousin, third cousin?...and everything else in between





What do you mean by too much Birthday cake?

17 Comments:

At November 02, 2005 8:37 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY LUKE!
Emily just turned 16 (i think you guys share the same birthday)
I hope you had a great day!

 
At November 02, 2005 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Luke turned 17 on Oct. 30th. Just a liitle late getting the pictures posted! Happy Birthday Lukester...you big stud muffin!

 
At November 03, 2005 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Hope your day was super special!!

 
At November 03, 2005 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- Happy belated birthday there Luke! It's my fault this is a little late in coming!! I don't know if I'm losing my touch or what! Couldn't post the pictures (Josh tried too... maybe it's a Nelson thing)!

Hope you have an awesome year! May you be the stud of your school and get all A's!! (oh wait... that's already your reality;-)!!

 
At November 03, 2005 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Emily- I think we need a little birthday picture of you on the blog! I haven't seen or heard from you in so long!!!

Did you have a sweet 16 birthday party- or are those old school???

 
At November 03, 2005 9:56 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Jill, Emily's Birthday is October 30th too! I'll try to post some pictures soon...we got her with a SURPRISE sleepover party, most fun!
Hmmmmm...
Those might be great pics to post!

 
At November 03, 2005 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thot everyone might like to know that in Luke's second picture, he actually has a whole banana in his mouth...are Martin's known for their big mouths...hmmm!

 
At November 03, 2005 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Lukey and Emily!!!
Happy birthday to you
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

 
At November 04, 2005 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chya!! happy birthday mmkay

 
At November 05, 2005 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks eEveryone...now, if youll excuze me, im going to go eat a banana.

 
At November 05, 2005 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and please ignore the multiple spelling errors...

 
At November 07, 2005 6:57 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! Sorry to be late - hope it was great!

Love the misspellings, everyone, keep it up. Keeps the teacher in me alive.

Oops, I mean, keep up the keyboard malfunctions. Now that I've mentioned it, I'll probably have a few malfunctions of my own!

 
At November 08, 2005 9:16 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Imagine - a whole banana sideways in the mouth. You are rivaling James.

 
At November 08, 2005 2:58 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Hey, Jill, how is little Oscar? He looks revived or something! Thought he was on his "last leg" in August. Glad to see he's still around!

 
At November 08, 2005 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oskie is on his second leg. I found out that the chemicals in Swiffer wet jet are toxic to dogs & cats so I stopped using that and Oscar has revived! When we were up at the cabin afew weeks ago, he ran entirely around the circle that we walk and did laps around the cabin when we got back! It was quite funny to watch!

 
At November 08, 2005 5:35 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Wow, Jill! I can't believe what a recovery he's made! Oh, now James is telling me he knew because of talking to you and is sure he told me. Well, anyway, I hope he sets a record for long life - and don't forget you get Sabre when you have to say goodbye to Oscar! ;-)

 
At November 09, 2005 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yelp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home