Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy 50th Merily!

I hope your very special day brought you lots of joy!

6 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 2:36 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

We'll call it your Jubilee and pretend you were as excited to cross this threshold as your 16th!
I would also add "Happy Birthday" to Roberto, as he creeps ever so close to Social Security, but we as of yet have no proof he ever pauses to look at this blog.
O yes, Happy birthday to Sara!

 
At December 20, 2005 10:06 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Happy Birthday Merily!! I hope you are blessed with many more!!!

 
At December 22, 2005 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Merily!....the BIG 50! Yikes! How did that happen?
Oops! I mean Happy 39th..You look too young to be 39! I guess that makes me 34...Yeah that sounds soooo much better!!!! Hope your family gave you the royal treatment that you've well earned!

 
At December 23, 2005 7:25 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Merily - thank you so much for being a sister to me and treating me like a sister as well. I am so thankful for you! Looking forward to Christmas at the Nelsons - knowing everything will be so beautiful as always. (Not to mention we never go hungry!)

 
At December 23, 2005 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well mom-- there's always Jerry...I could be married tomorrow~literally!!! khahahaha!

 
At December 23, 2005 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS... way to be a blog hog mom!!! What's with all that open empty space??? You're funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home