Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!





5 Comments:
After we got Maria off her new BMW motorcycle (sorry Rick & Mell, but the Harley was in the shop) Char joined her at the Reading Terminal Market for lunch before picking out Char's new convertible. What a great day. Now with the new car maybe we can get Maria interested in getting her driver's license
Reading Terminal Market is so much fun! The food was yummy - spinach/mushroom calzone, and a chicken Caesar sandwich - split between the three of us. Jim sprang for desserts, too. Bless his generous heart.
Maria was a blast at the auto show - she's such a car girl.
WOW! CLASSY CHASSIES! AND BABES!
Actually, Jeff, the latest fixer-upper my dad got is a Ford 500, and Maria had me sit in one of those at the show also. So some things do change!
The only fixer-upper I saw yesterday was when I looked in the mirror - and that looked pretty well beyond what a little paint could remedy!
But if whoever primo is actually meant plural for babes, then I have a new friend. Ha!
You girls look good in the red convertible...tell Jim/Dad that's the one you both want...I'm sure he'll go for it!,,,I mean he sprang for dessert!
Post a Comment
<< Home