R and Allen

R and her new boyfriend on their first date. R took Allen to McDonalds for a McChicken and some apple pies. R had to buy because Allen has a gambling problem. He recently lost all had on a chess game. But as we all know R sees the good in people and i am sure that is why she is giving him a chance! Good for you R. It is about time you found a man, or whatever it is you want to call Allen. Congrats!
27 Comments:
Hi Martin Cran!
Date with "r" is rearry rearry coor! She one hot chick! I give her good dear on raundry and she take me on date. I want go eat "Egg foo young" she take me to "Gordon Auches". She a sirry girr. When we kiss goodnight our front teef crick togever. We raffed untir our berrys ache. I wirr keep Martin Cran poster when next date happer.
I wonder if R will wear her favorite brown sweater on date two with Allen!???? Ehewww! He's definitely a hottie! He's almost as hot as William Hung!! Is he musically inclined? ... a definite must in the Martin clan!
Okay VERY (not) funny! I'm pinning this one on you Ryan since you've been holding a grudge;-)!
I will have all you Martin's know... I do have a date tomorrow- - so there is no need to make up ficticious boyfriends for me! Although Arren seems like a very nice lad... he's not exactly my type. And unfortunately the next few days weather will be in the 70's so the brown sweater will not be worn--- I know I know... dry those tears- there's always next year!!
Oh, R, I was filled with admiration at your big heart, befriending this Allen guy!
If you drive by 8104 Jeanes any time during your forays into Philly - stop by so that we can interrogate!
He's a friend all right-- just not a love interest. Even in measures of "desperality" I couldn't stoop that low!
I know- I would love for everyone to meet him... we have so much planned that my family will barely get to see him! Friday- we'll be spending the day in Philly- we'll be meeting up with Sara at some Mexican restaraunt by her work at 6:15 (ur more than welcomed to join us)!!! Then, Saturday we're going to brave the imposing rain and hit up NYC! He leaves Sunday afternoon.
Definately a fun weekend regardless of what happens!!! Can't wait:-)
I not rike "r" going on date wiff rooser from who no where. It make "arren" most jerous man. He show face around dry creaning sto and I Karate chop his neck and kick him in reg. He make "arren" so mad I not give "r" brown sweater back. Not rearry, I ruv "r", she need get sweater from creaning sto most soonry, my Fatha say "ova-used, no can crean". We go on date numba 2 soon, I repote again to Martin Cran. Don't forget "r", a dears a dear!
Honorabre Father just say funny at runch, I pass arong to Martin Cran Brog. Here go, "Confusion say: "r" who go to bed wiff itchy brown sweata, wake up wiff stinky fingas." He make hot tea come out my nose. I ROR! Hope you do too.
Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures for the blog... that is--- if Joe looks NOTHING like arren!
and arren... just b/c I won't go out with you doesn't give you the right to make up lame jokes at my expense-- luckily, I am part of the Martin Clan and am used to such abuse... so your little jokes hardly affect me:-)!
Hory cow "mar aka", you gotta be brond I tink. I not "starker" rike you say, I a "big-wig dry-creaner". You mistake me for cousin who work rate nite at food market. And "r", my ruv, my feerings hurt badry by what you say. Rame jokes I pay fo, my expense. "Gordon Auches" you pay fo, you expense. You hair rearry not brond rike "mar aka" hair?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
'R' is "desperality" a REAL WORD?
Just checking, because I know how important the usage of correct grammar and spelling are to you and I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself by using an incorrect word.
(I'm just looking out for you!)
I wonder if this could be that magical weekend for "R" and her special e-mail romance friend "Joe"! Can't wait to hear all about the juicy details!!!! Have a great time in NYC!
Not good hear juicy detair of my "r" date wiff "Joe" ferra. He betta respect "r" or I wirr kick his "egg-rorr" from here to China and back. I very very jearous guy, and wirr fight for what mine. I not worry, "r" wirr see who the rear man is and wirr choose "arren". Bye fo now Martin Cran.
Well Martin Clan... wish me luck- I'm off to Philly to meet up with Eoj (as my pops nicknamed him)! I'll post about this whole strange "e-mail romance" date as soon as I get a chance!
Allen/arren... sorry bud... ya don't gotta chance!
NOTE: ~and now I'm thinking this arren could be none other than uncle jeff!
If "desperality" is not a word, it should be - good creative usage, R!
R did not exactly meet eoj on the internet. A mutual friend introduced them through email, which is quite different.
Poor Arren.
My dearest Char...you are so predictable :)
I said to my sweet husband right after I blogged about the use of the"UN-word"
that Char will come on and mention something about R's creativity and give her praise...and Ta-Da...you did! lol
Indeed, it's possible that this blood thicker than water could turn into something dangerous for me!
Would we LOVE to have joined R and Sars and eoj at the little Mexican restaurant, but Maria has a gymnastics thing - her last ever, so we must be good parents.
Well, I thought I would give everyone MY opinion of Eoj, having just come from dinner with he and R.
I LIKE HIM....A LOT!
He's very easy to talk to, very cute, and seems like a really sweet guy. Dresses nice too.
I hope it works out!!
Yes, I am quite aware that "desperality" is not a word, hence the reason I encapsulated it with quotation marks. But I so appreciate your concern regarding my English!! I believe creativity and imagination are key in "colorizing" my thoughts and sometimes the English language fails me... so, with these amazing genius Martin genes I possess... I come up with my own words. Thank you Aunt Char for not only understanding -but giving me props--as you are one of the greatest wordsmiths I know!
In regards to Eoj: For now- all I'm going to say is... that was the BEST first date I've ever been on!:-)
Where in Michigan is Joe from? Sounds like this guy has potential in R's very high standards...(just look at 'Arren'!)Ha! I was tempted to call you last night Sars, for your opinion of Mr. Potential but wasn't sure when you were meeting them and didn't want to interrupt. Keeping our fingers crossed!!!
This aunt is pretty happy and hopeful and continuing to pray! THANK you for filling us in a some opinions!!
Pictures anytime soon?
Poor Arren he is not going to like the sound of this first date...
Perhaps a 2nd date is out of the question for him?
Oh boy, I hopping mad now! Anyone make encouragement to my "r" first date is rear big roser! I so tick off I take my "r" brown sweata and frow in gabage can. It make rat and homeress guy run away most quickry. I den take crothes "r" wear in "dog-raundry" picture from Honorable Fathas creaning sto and give them to Good Wirr. Now I rearry mad at me, nuffing of my "r"s reft to cring to. Oh werr, moa reason to win my "r" back from "intanet Joe".
I want fank "mar aka" fo giving "arren" props fo being rear man and using name on famiry brog. I tink I give "mar aka" betta dear on creaning crothes than I do fo "r", if my "r" reave me fo "intanet Joe". I rike very muchry if "mar aka" put picture on brog so I see if she riv up to my high quarity in women. (I made quarity exception fo dating "r") I may be wirring make deal, crothes creaning fo dating "Mar aka", but onry if she a cutie-pie.
Sorry 'Arren'...looks like 'R' has found herself a hot boyfriend so you just might have to pursue 'Mergs'!
Oh boy, oh boy, I not berieve what I see. My new ruv "mer aka" will be taking me on date fo "75 cent sup of soup" in ccp cafeteria! (sup of soup is rike egg-drop soup? not rearry sure, oh werr) I soooo excited about new romance I not sreep werr at night. Make eyes rook funny in morning. Oh wait,"arrens" eyes arways rook funny.(ROR!) I wirr post on famiry brog pictures of date wiff "mar aka" as soonry as possiber. BFNMC! (bye fo now Martin Cran)
Oh Maria, I never knew that you too were as picky as your cousin 'R' when it comes to 'hot' dates! You and "Arren" will make such a darling couple!!! Looking forward to hearing about the lunch date over a cup of .75 cent soup...you big spender you!
Post a Comment
<< Home