Monday, March 20, 2006

What we have become

12 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

WHAT IS THIS?
MORE CAPTIONS PLEASE!

 
At March 21, 2006 10:48 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

If someone thinks the blog has become this - too bad, you are wrong! USD is sharing heart-touching stories about Winnie's passing (under James' birthday post), and R is sharing her very exciting plans about her summer. For anyone who reads and cares about family, and takes time to comment, the blog is just exactly what it should be.

So to whomever posted the picture - speak for yourself. WE have not become that, but maybe YOU have.

 
At March 21, 2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think (but can't say for certain... since I was not the one to post) they are relaying the idea that the Martinfamily blogsite is nothing but a dry, crusted up ghost town!!!!

Am I right-- am I right????

 
At March 21, 2006 11:28 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

That may be their intention, but they can speak only for themselves, as the rest of us are anything but dry and crusted.

 
At March 21, 2006 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know... I'm full of life and vigor!!!

I'm brainstorming about how to bring the blog--BIGWIGS back on...

 
At March 21, 2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Low, Low, Low, uncle jeff.

 
At March 21, 2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, I'm able to tap into some neighbor's wireless connection again! Yay for me!

 
At March 22, 2006 5:27 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Low but funny and definately "banter bait"

 
At March 22, 2006 11:39 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

R, you are definitely a big wig, as am I, so no problems there.

 
At March 22, 2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... no bashing the Met-Pro desk!! It's a hard tough job--but I'm up for the challange!

someone's gotta do all the work at this corporation!!!

 
At March 22, 2006 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny Jeff... reeeeeaal funny!

(said with squinted eyes and evil glare)

 
At March 22, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Jeff,
I'm assuming that you mean that I don't need a wig, and I could never look 50. Thanks for the compliment. (And don't mess with my assumption).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home