Tuesday, April 04, 2006



After seeing Joe for the first time, and being the loving cousin that I am....I ran a background check on him, and this picture came up. I was shocked!! I mean.....sure Joe is good lookin', but at least Allen didn't rob banks!

8 Comments:

At April 05, 2006 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Joe may have had a few days in court here and there but NOT b/c of bank robbing!!! He just has an excessive lead-foot!

 
At April 05, 2006 6:28 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

How interesting! That lead foot would give him a lot in common with SOME Martin men. However, the picture of the bank robbery is pretty convincing, you'll have to admit. And we know pictures can't lie.

 
At April 05, 2006 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do have to admit... Joe looks really handsome as a brunette!...and that mustache is rather becoming too....tickle! tickle! 'R'!

 
At April 05, 2006 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I must say, I must believe what my eyes are telling me, and this guy looks like bad news. I mean, really, robbing banks? That's bad!

 
At April 06, 2006 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A HUNK! Beast was always saying how much she wanted a "bad boy" I didnt know she was serious about actually going out and finding one!

 
At April 06, 2006 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stink! I really wanted to keep Joe's bad-boy image from the family! The stories I could tell in just one short weekend of cruis'n around Philly and NYC with him...

 
At April 06, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Oh really, look at those eyes? Does anyone really see bad boy? Bad boys also do not have cheeks like his!

 
At April 07, 2006 1:46 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Obviously, the cheeks that show in the PICTURE are not bad boy cheeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home