Pictures from Africa
"Where's Waldo?"
The picture of all the kids, Tracy and I--- is the day we spent at the preschool last week! Where they'd cram 70+ kids into a 12 foot by 12 foot room!!! Crazily-crowded!!!
The little boy I'm with is Fetsi! He's a cerebral Palsy child who also has HIV! He lives at the house we went to visit today... A family started taking in orphans who have Aids/HIV-- currently they have 11 babies/toddlers... we spent the day with them today... it was SO AWESOME! I love Fetsi!!!Beast vs. Beast!

The one is a picture of me holding the Puff Adder snake-- one of the most deadliest snakes of Africa!!! (it's of course dead... but that's the one- they told me wasn't poisonous... so I got all close to it- during the snake-slaying- in order to get it on my camera's video)!
4 Comments:
Great to see the pictures! You're not alone in your prayers, Ralph! And it's good to know she's where the Lord wants her - the only real place of safety after all.
What an awesome and life-changing experience for you 'R'! I'm so glad you have the opportunity to be a part of God's work there!!!
Looks like your having an amazing time there. I'm a little green with envy that I can't be there. You are in our prayers in MN.
I LOVE the pic of the snake!!! I wish I could have been there to capture that moment. It reminds me of the dead crow story from pilly. He he he!
(Hey Silly Soo!!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home