Wednesday, June 07, 2006

wow! the big 1 - 6

everyone get off the roads Elizabeth is coming!!!

14 Comments:

At June 07, 2006 7:45 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Happiest birthday, Elizabeth! We love you.

 
At June 07, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

AND, please come, montana girl! We'd love to have you - and you never need an excuse.

 
At June 07, 2006 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SWEETY!GOD BLESS YOU! LOVE GRAM

 
At June 08, 2006 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW my little Bizzles!!! I have tears in my eyes looking at that picture! I remember how fun and cute you were when you were young (not that you're not now!!). I can't believe you are as old as you are. Man am I ancient!
I am so thankful that you are such a good girl and have good friends. Keep putting God first in your heart...He has so much planned for your life.
I'll be up to celebrate on Sunday...and YES AMY...join us. Elizabeth picked Strawberry Shortcake for her cake and seriously....my mom makes the BEST out there!!!
Anyway...Happy Birthday Miss Thang!!!

 
At June 08, 2006 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bits! Wow! the BIG 16!!!! What a mile-stone to turn 16 and get that ol' drivers license. Have an awesome birthday and a great year!

 
At June 08, 2006 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your birthday wishes!!!!! I must say I feel so much more mature than I did yesterday, at age 15. Thank you mom for the lovely memories you felt so called upon to share! And sure Mell, it would be an honor to have you at my birthday party this weekend!!! lol The only bummer of today is I found out I have to wait to go get my permit...oh well!

 
At June 08, 2006 8:35 AM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
So you're trading in the tricycle for the car, huh? Wow, time flies! Have a great day and even greater year! We love you!

 
At June 08, 2006 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o wow! my mom just informed me Montana girl WASNT Mell, it's Amy!!!! I am sooooo sorry! but I will have you know, AMY, it would be an even GREATER honor to have you come!!!!!!(dont tell Mell I said that!) But seriously that would be so much fun! Do come!

 
At June 08, 2006 9:19 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I miss the Jerrys! I'm sure Elizabeth does as well - she needs your birthday wishes.

 
At June 08, 2006 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive already been cruising around town in old Betty Boop(Rebeka's car for all those who dont know the name!) Thanks for the permission Joe, ill be sure to let her know it was ok with you!

 
At June 09, 2006 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitz Bitz Bitz.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! WOW YOU ARE SOO OLD!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE 16?!? OH WAIT SWEET 16~~ lol...Well I hope your birthday was well and I can't wait to see you at the baseball game!!!

!~!HAPPY SWEET 16!~!

 
At June 09, 2006 10:49 AM, Blogger Aunt B said...

WOW! I love that adorable clown cake, Ralph Cramden! Happy Happy Birthday to you 'lizbeth! Hope you had a wonderful day!

 
At June 10, 2006 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Elizabeth!!!!

 
At June 13, 2006 4:21 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!!!
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE LOOKED AT THE BLOG IN A WEEK OR SO...I HOPE IT WAS A FUN FILLED HAPPY DAY FOR YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home