Saturday, September 30, 2006

Happy Belated 18th Birthday, Josh!

He has come such a long way:
The perfect gentleman...
The little "lady's man"...
An adult?...

What do you think of that?

15 Comments:

At September 30, 2006 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Josh!!!!!!!

 
At September 30, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Happy big 18 Josh!
It seems like only yesterday I was visitng your mom at the hospital to greet my new nephew! Where has the time gone?
Have a great year.

 
At September 30, 2006 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

 
At September 30, 2006 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUDINSKEROO!!! I can't even believe you're 18 years old!!! All the best to you this next year--- as so many amazing things will happen! You're the best "little" browski I could ever hope to have! I love you lots!!!

 
At October 01, 2006 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude...Happy Birthday!!! You poor thing...the way we used to dress you up!! I can't beleive that was 18 years ago. Boy how time flies.
I love you little, Big brother!!!

 
At October 01, 2006 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mary!

 
At October 01, 2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Happy Birthday, Josharooner!

 
At October 01, 2006 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!!

 
At October 01, 2006 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tonight (Sunday) I came home after a great weekend at a camp for our senior mountain retreat, to see 3 lovely pictures of yours truly. Thanks Pd I appreciate. Thank you all for your happy birthday wishes.

 
At October 01, 2006 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!! knew you would love to see your mug up there...and I picked out the best, cause your'e the best and deserve the best!!!

 
At October 01, 2006 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Josh! The big 18!!!
Looks like you already did a little too much hardy party time by the looks of the pics posted!

 
At October 02, 2006 12:38 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JOSH!
I HOPE IT WAS MEMORABLE, AS TURNING 18 IS A HUGE MILESTONE FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARENTS.

 
At October 02, 2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Happy Bday!!!!!!! you're a big boy now, you wear pullups and everything! so josh, what's your next step? was that you that posted Wilda? great job!!!

 
At October 02, 2006 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear JOSH!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!
I really can't believe that your 18, if you ask me i'd say you were.... nevermind have a great year being 18 years old. Love ya

 
At October 05, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I just have to laugh every time I look at that third picture! So, who took it and why was our usually-so-cheerful Josh not so cheerful?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home