Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Jill

She's a kid at heart, and she'll always be that way.
It's just one of the many reasons that we love her soo much.



Say Happy Birthday!
Its the 17th anniversary of her 29th birthday!!!



13 Comments:

At October 03, 2006 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday MOM! I love you and miss you. You are the best :-)

 
At October 03, 2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Happy Birthday Jill!
Not everybody gets to do dumpster duty on their birthday. Sorry we weren't there to help (you will notice Char hopped on a plane out of town as soon as she heard it was fall garage cleaning at Mom's and Dad's!) Thanks for filling in for us!
Hope Grant treats you extra special on this special day!

 
At October 03, 2006 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the glamor shots Missy Moo!

 
At October 03, 2006 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday aunt jill

 
At October 03, 2006 7:14 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Happy Birthday, Jill! I'm singing to you here in Philly. Can you hear me?

You should have come to the big celebrations at Pills - such fun, and there were SO many people there. Best of all were family, of course.

 
At October 03, 2006 8:45 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Jill!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of birthday cake did you have?

 
At October 03, 2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grant took me to Olive Garden tonight and I had the stuffed chicken marsala, which was delicious!
Actually Dad paid me to do dumpster duty today so it wasn't all that bad.
Thanks to all you well wishers...to think it's only my 17th anniversary of my 29th b-day!! WOw! I feel young!!!!

 
At October 04, 2006 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a GREAT 17th anniversy of your birthday!

 
At October 04, 2006 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Jill. In only a few more years we'll have to loan you the Pin the Depend on the Donkey game!!

 
At October 04, 2006 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY happy BIRTHDAY!! LOVE the picture!!! Ya still know how to have fun after ALL THESE YEARS;-)

 
At October 04, 2006 4:48 PM, Blogger Aunt B said...

Happy Birthday, Jill! So, is that a TOOTSIE roll on your teeth?:-)

 
At October 04, 2006 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt B, it was actually a raisen on my teeth...such an attractive picture and I must say it sure does show off my maturity level!

 
At October 05, 2006 4:48 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Sorry Jill to miss sending you wishes on your birthday, but I've been off the blog for a few days and when I return I see I have missed much!!! So...Happy Belated Birthday Jill! May God bless you with another wonderful year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home