Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Welcome Danielle to the Blog!




Grandpa, Danielle, and Grandma

11 Comments:

At October 04, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Danielle, how nice to see you! I can't tell you how nice it is to put a current face to your name -- and a beautiful face at that! Welcome to the Martin Clan blog!
You must understand that we "mix it up" with each other because we love each other and can take it (as well as dish it out.)
Auntie Char & I look forward to seeing you in person when we get back to Minnesota. In the mean time, you can come see us (and Philadelphia) anytime.
Jill, thanks for taking the picture.
Melissa, thanks for posting it! (We have enjoyed your blog pictures and stories as well.)

 
At October 04, 2006 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle, I can't wait to see you again-you've grown up so much. Michael, Lindsay and I are so glad you're coming up to the cabin for Thanksgiving. It will be so fun to spend time getting to know you again. Aunt Karen

 
At October 04, 2006 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle,

You are BEAUTIFUL!!! So like a Martin to be good looking!! :) We are all so excited to have you re-join the family. It's always an adventure with us, are you ready for that?!!

And seriously...like Uncle Jim said, come ANY time to Philly. I'll take you up to New York City. I took Aunt Jill and Melissa and we had SO MUCH FUN.

We all love you VERY MUCH!!

 
At October 04, 2006 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle!!! It's so awesome to see you all grown up and beautiful! Your picture on the blog is THE BIGGEST high-light in blogging history!!! I can't wait to get to know you better! You've definately been missed and loved!

~rebeka

 
At October 04, 2006 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and BTW (that means 'by the way' for all you Blog Farts!!), it's good to see you on the blog Aunt Karen!!

Don't be sparen', Karen!!!!!

 
At October 04, 2006 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky-boo...you're gonna get the Jerry's all riled up with comments like that. I'm pretty sure Jeff's boxer-briefs will be in a blog-wad!!!

 
At October 05, 2006 4:53 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

What a great picture :)
It is great to see you Danielle, you have grown into a beautiful young lady! Now you need to join the fun and the "friendly banter" and start blogging! We would love to hear from you!

 
At October 05, 2006 12:22 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Welcome, Danielle! We are so glad to see you again. I remember good times with you at the cabin, and look forward to more!

 
At October 05, 2006 12:23 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

BTW, Jeff, FYI - TMI! Do you want to sound like a former president by sharing such info?

HOWEVER, thanks for the reminder of your award. I had just been trying to remember who was the MVB anyway!

 
At October 05, 2006 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Aunt Char!!! Glad to see you were able to one-up the ol' MVB!!!

 
At October 06, 2006 10:29 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Denial does not negate the truth, Jeff. Come on - just admit this one. We all know your MANY triumphs, and no one will ever equal your poems. It would promote such goodwill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home