Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just thought Id liven things up around here with some new pictures

I was privilaged enough to visit my dear cous-cous's of Pa at dear old Pillsbury.
Here we are all smooshed together to make it in the picture(the mystery kid is my friend, Sarah Kurtz...but James just adopted her as our cousin for the time)
Here are some glamour shots from the morning of the departure
I had such fun reuniting with the fam, and also seeing Uncle Steve and Aunt Ginny!

14 Comments:

At November 15, 2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Love the pictures, Elizabeth! It's so nice to see my own kids with such quality people as yourself and Sarah, who I think should be an honorary Martin. And I LOVE that green turtleneck in the top picture! Try to take more pictures of yourself in that - a good rival to R's brown item.

 
At November 15, 2006 11:21 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love the pic's of the Pilly kids. I get to go back to the states in 1 month from today! I am excited to see all of the pilly martins!

 
At November 16, 2006 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peedster... THANK you for the new post!!! I was just beginning to give up on the Martin blog;-)!

Silly... I hope I can see you-- even if it's just for a little-- when i'm out for Abby's wedding (Dec. 27- 30)!!!

I actually do love that green sweater--- but still... can anything really rival with the bRowrn sweateR??

 
At November 16, 2006 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the green sweater is a staple in my wardrobe! (sort of like Beast's brown sweater!)

 
At November 16, 2006 2:25 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Thank you Elisabeth for putting up something new. We enjoyed the great hunters of Montana, but are eager to see some new conquests from them as well.
Nice to have some action on the blog again.
By the way, Elisabeth, you look great in green.

 
At November 16, 2006 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been so long since there was any activity on the blog. I told Melanie we probably offended some of the Martins with our hunting pictures.

 
At November 16, 2006 6:33 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Jeff is right - no one is offended, and we actually can't wait for more! What about a fall Martin hunting trip west? I was going to say "Martin men," but as Melanie has become such an avid hunter, I realize the women must not be excluded.

So will we see the deer?

 
At November 16, 2006 6:34 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

And Sarah - how long will you be in the states? So nice to see your pic, too!

 
At November 16, 2006 9:27 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Georgina, how lovely of you to post those pics, it does bring back ever warm memories of Breakfast with the Wildabeast herself and invading the poor innocent DeNeuis and eating them out of house and home, and goin to get some Pepsi to appease good ol Pastor Tim Jr. Good times good times, the question is will I don't think southern MN knows what hit it. Hey Buffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How long are you gonna be in MN, we totally need to go out for Chinese! Oh and by the way....... "I raise baby parakeets!"

 
At November 17, 2006 11:36 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Don't give up on the blog R'
Just post some new pics of something!!! Here are some suggestions:
1. Wedding dresses- post a few pics, let the family vote and that is the one you wear.(kinda like the "today show throws a wedding)

2. Hairstyles- Again, post a few pics and we choose!

I think you get the point, the choices are endless!

 
At November 19, 2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Laura - great ideas! Jump right on that, R!

 
At November 19, 2006 8:58 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

House-to-be pics would be great R' but let us also get in on "helping" you throw the best wedding ever...really we would all be "such great help" and we would only pick the best dress and hairstyle for you...honest we would! I can't wait to get involved!

 
At November 19, 2006 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I will be home from December 16-January 19! I am super excited and I hope I can see the Reb and I can't wait to eat Chinease with James, even though I eat the real stuff like every day. I still miss American Chinease!

 
At November 19, 2006 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I will be home from December 16-January 19! I am super excited and I hope I can see the Reb and I can't wait to eat Chinease with James, even though I eat the real stuff like every day. I still miss American Chinease!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home