Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!



Josh wasnt the only one who had fun in the snow. Mr. Bojangles found it quite fun also!
14 Comments:
We could have used Josh in Philly! The bureaucrats were expecting ice, so pre-salted accordingly, and then ignored the obvious snow! The plows remained under roof while we struggled through the mess.
Loved the pic. of Bo!
When I walk poor Sabre around the block, he gets the salt from the sidewalk in his paws and it is quite painful for him.
Way to go Josh! Bring the equipment to Philly, we need you!
Hey Josh, You could deposit the snow here in northern MN as we have none. You look warm enough doing that work and Bo is adorable too. Your Dad should be very happy to have it done.
CR
Way to go Budinskeroo... a sister couldn't be more proud! We got a bit of snow out here in Michigan (surprise surprise)! Amazingly enough- I'm not minding the winter so much here... I get to park Betty in the garage... so no scraping and unlike my previous situation... JOE is very generous with the thermostat;-)
Can't wait for tomorrow... I go to pick up PD from the Detroit airport!!! She's the first one out for a visit... I'm sure we'll be posting some pictures;-)!
I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY BEASTER!!!!!!!!
Hey Josh! You look like the true lumber-jack there don't cha know!
We just got back from Urbana/Champaign, Illinois, visiting The University there for Luke and they had at least a foot of snow, and what a mess the roads were. Needless to say the wind chill factor was -25 so the tours were a bit chilly that day!
By the way, for anyone interested, Melissa posted new pics on her blog http://lavidacrazy.blogspot.com
Bo is way tooooo cute!
Looking forward to the pics and all the stories sure to happen, R&E!
lookin cool josh!! i love that hat sooo much! maybe we could get you out here to plow owatonna's roads, since on one else seems to want to! it sure is annoying!
BY THE WAY FAM, the pillsbury comets boy's basketball team beat north central in the regional championship round! so... pilly is goin to nationals!!!!!! we're all pretty psyched on campus!
Yay for the Comets!
no kiddin Mergs, about the comets game, goin from an 18 point deficit at halftime, and then to beat North Central in the 3rd overtime by 5 points, WOW!!!!! oh and by the way, thankyou for all the birthday wishes. And here's an answer to aunt Karen's question, I had Aunt Margaret's Dark Chocolate and the cake passed muster, but the penuche frosting aparently was too grainy and crunchy, personally I thought it was wonderful.
Josh - you want to come CT and clear my driveway!? :)
I do not know how to post on here anymore so....I just wanted to let you know that i posted on my blog about a missions trip that i will be going on in a week. Feel free to check it out
lavidacrazy.blospot.com
http://lavidacrazy.blogspot.com
E - what happened to the promised pictures of the E and R rendezvous!
Post a Comment
<< Home