Thursday, March 15, 2007

Snow Arch on Lake Superior

4 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 6:34 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

This is an awesome picture from Pebble Beach, just down from the cabin. It is an actual ice and snow bridge which a friend of ours from Silver Bay (Elsie Becker) captured on film. and Carol Roeben emailed to us. It's definitely worth sharing.

 
At March 16, 2007 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is really cool! It makes me want to hop in the car and go right up there this weekend!

 
At March 16, 2007 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I come? LOL!

I just made it back from NYC this morning. I was able to meet up with Michael Jay and some of my friends last night for dinner in the Big Apple. He's doing well and lookin' good!

 
At March 18, 2007 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara,
I want to thank you for taking Michael out last Thursday night! He said he had a really good time. I know it was nice for him to see some family! Thanks again!!! Hope you're doing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home