RETURNING TO BASS LAKE AFTER A 10 YEAR SABBATICAL...SO FUN TO SEE THEM AGAIN~
NOW...IF WE CAN JUST GET ROBIN BACK!!!
THE "JIMS" VS. THE "JERRYS"
Labels: Bass Lake 2007
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!
THE "JIMS" VS. THE "JERRYS"
Labels: Bass Lake 2007
9 Comments:
I posted only a few of our many Bass Lake pictures. It was a great week at camp and so fun to see many family members who had not been to Bass Lake for several years!
Thanks for posting Laura! It was a great time inspite of the stiff-like, pee-green swamp water! Both 'R' and I had a real electirifying wakeup and get 'cha going shower. Who needs coffee to get the bod' movin' when you can have a few jolts of electicity coercing through that ol' bod' instead!
I enjoyed Pizza Hut this year It was my first time doing that...lots of gabbin' & good eating going on there!!
It was also great to see Joel & Stacy & baby Edith. Lots of new and 'long time no see' faces to visit this year!
Im so upset Bass Lake is already over and done with! (Im counting down the days till next year)
But Laura, I must say Im pretty hurt about you not putting up a picture of my nails and hair all done from the beauty shop...am I not cute enough!!!
My dearest Elizabeth, as I search my photo's I do not have a picture of you after a visit to the "Salon"
but...but I did find one lovely picture of you...I'll post it now!
I'm so bummed out I missed camp this year. Everyone looks like they had so much fun. At least there's always next year!
See you then Sara, Should we send out "save the date"
cards so everyone can ask off work, save money etc...to insure that they will be able to make it to Bass Lake?! Hint Hint...It is always the 1st full week of August.
Ya, a save the date would be great! It just happened that I had 2 full weeks of travel prior to BL and a new boss starting (FINALLY), so I couldn't be out 3 weeks in a row. It's already on my radar for next year!
YEAH SARA!
I'm so HAPPY I was able to attend this year! It was so much fun!! Can't wait for next year!
I'm off to see if I can figure out how to put pictures up on this thing...
Post a Comment
<< Home