Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!


6 Comments:
PA Mom says:
Beautiful!
How incredibly beautiful!!! I HAVE to get out there!!!
Wish we were there with you. It is so beautiful. Also -- the moose are amazing.
Glad you guys are enjoying traveling and seeing the beauty of God's creation.
R, you really need to come visit! The Tetons are one of our favorite places. We are planning on going camping their again in a week, so hurry up and get out here! This picture of the barn is a very famous barn. It is a historical barn but it is also probably the most photographed barn. Isn't God's creation amazing!!!!
PA Mom says:
So teach us about the significance of the barn!
I can only imagine how much more of the beauty you can take in by riding a motorcycle through these areas! I'd love to learn to ride and travel through there someday. How awesome, God's creation!
Joel
Post a Comment
<< Home