Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Grandma Martin and her lap dog!

7 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute is our Grandma? I miss and love you!!!!
Sara

 
At October 18, 2005 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah- Grams you're the cutest!! Always full of so much love for everyone! I miss you so much! I'm quite jealous of Babe-- although don't worry - I wouldn't crush your legs by sitting on you--~ a grandma hug would be just the thing!!

 
At October 18, 2005 10:46 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Now there's a lap dog that will really keep you warm! We love you, Mom!

 
At October 18, 2005 2:32 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Nothing like Grandma and Babe to draw our minds back home.
Also, it is reassuring to know you are back down to one "lap dog!" not counting Dad of course!

 
At October 18, 2005 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good thing that Babe is so light cuz I don't really think she's in the lap dog catagory but Hey! whatever works right Mom!?

 
At October 18, 2005 8:33 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Now this is the epitome of a dog lover!! A woman after my own heart!

 
At October 24, 2005 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What could be cozier than Grandma and her lap dog babe, sitting by a crackling fire, up at the cabin. My favorite cozy spot to be!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home