Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It's twin night at Awana!!!

Who's Who???

30 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reb did I ever tell you that you look super in little pig tails? You need to check out my blog its
sarahjoannfriesen.blogspot.com/
It is still small but I try to keep it updated. Now that James is back at pills and I hear talk of you it makes me miss you tons.

 
At January 19, 2006 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know- I miss you amazingly a lot too- you need to schedule a trip out to the East coast sometime soon! I'm so sad I won't see you this Feb-- when Pillsbury comes out to sing-- it won't be nearly as fun!!! I'm off to visit your site!!!

 
At January 19, 2006 7:07 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

VERY impressive pigtails!

 
At January 19, 2006 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- hands off my sister Maria! Can you blame her for wanting to be just like me!!!?

Don't let your bitter jealous little self- try to sway her loyalty away!

You just watch-- I'll bring the piglets back in grand fashion- next year everyone will be sport'n em down the RED CARPET! Just think of it -- Nicole Kidman, Opera Winfrey even Richard Gere with his flowing stragglies of gray! Just watch and see- you mock me now.....

 
At January 19, 2006 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lay off the brown sweater JEFF! It was just by chance that I posted two pictures in the same week where I'm wearing the same sweater-- and Sara posted the one of us kids! I didn't realize you were such a connoisseur of fashion faux-pas-- I guess I'll have to be careful next time I post!

 
At January 19, 2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Obviously, UJ wants his own brown sweater - what else would cause such a fixation?

 
At January 20, 2006 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUESS WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY....?



YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE INFAMOUS BROWN SWEATER!!!

 
At January 20, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Gotta love the brown sweater - looking for one myself! Go Rebeka! Another picture - please!

 
At January 20, 2006 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good guess joel- but we're Martins and we love our food- so there's NO WAY one of us would struggle with anorexia!

And yeah- I'll have to try and get another pix with the amazing looking brown sweater- everyone loves so much!

 
At January 23, 2006 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word-- nothing in this family is ever a secret for long! All I'm going to say- is...

khehheee!

That's for me to know and for everyone else to ponder about!

 
At January 23, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

He sounds DREAMY!(lol)
Perhaps if you don't want us all to
create his "bio" and spread fiction as reality...you better put the facts out-huh!

 
At January 23, 2006 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would but-- that would be jinxing me! We have merely exchanged a few light e-mails in a friendly manner... so I would hardly consider this an intoxicating e-mail romance! I do find him rather good looking though!

~Who's responsible for leaking such information!!!?

 
At January 23, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

I'll never tell!!

 
At January 23, 2006 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All's I have to say is that it better not be you-know-who and I think you do. (Scary,Leggs) If it is there shall be some stern words comming from this end.

 
At January 24, 2006 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no Silly! I think I've finally taken care of Scary Jerry! He hasn't called in over 2 weeks!!! No! This guy I've never met! He's a friend of Cerise Preston- she was a bridesmaid with me in Mel's wedding! He went to visit her and a bunch of friends and she showed them the wedding pictures- and he asked about me-- so- she got my e-mail address for him- and we've e-mailed a few times! Nothing too intriguing- just enough to drum up the Martin gossip lines!! I have to keep the stories coming!:-)

 
At January 24, 2006 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least the story lines aren't involving me these days. Gotta say that's a first in a long time!!

 
At January 24, 2006 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I may as well put myself right back into the Martin "story lines". No one likes to be left out in the cold too long, right?
My x-boyfriend, Chris, just informed me that he is getting married...and no...not to me. I'm okay with it though. I'm still waiting for my Prince to ride up in his S-series Mercedes and whisk me away to a beautiful Caribbean island.
Who am I kidding...I'll probably end up with some nasty snaggle tooth snollygoster that resembles Willie Nelson.

 
At January 24, 2006 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- how do you do it? You totally crack me up!!! Snollygoster- now there's a word from the past! Willie Nelson-- I know one thing about you Miss Sars-you won't be settling for no Willy nasty!!!:-)))

 
At January 24, 2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Did I hear that it is Cerise's opinion that he'd be perfect for R? Sounds so interesting!

Now, Sars, maybe the snollygoster will be a prince in disguise - like the frog. Kiss him first and find out!

 
At January 24, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger Martin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 24, 2006 1:02 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Let me just say that here at Pillsbury Baptist Bible College I find this OBSESSION with the brown sweater quite amusing. Way to go Eve! I love how all you have to do is wear a sweater and it gets people belligerently hurling comments (It really is tabloid-esque). It just says to me that there are some people who have nothing better to do than to pick on a girl for wearing one fabulous sweater in a few pictures, HOW PATHETIC,. Well it is good to see that the Martins are alive and well. Hey Laura, I missed you two weeks ago when I was at Parkers:(

 
At January 24, 2006 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know- Surf! Makes me kind of feel like a movie star- the way people go on about my wardrobe! It's tough being popular!!!

 
At January 24, 2006 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sars! Way to bring up the dictionary word 'snollygoster'! It brings back some belly jiggling laughter from Thanksgiving days of yesteryear! Dictionary this past turkey-day didn't quite have your sars touch. I think I have a permanent kink in my side from all that laughing from the days of dictionary with your colorful humor.

 
At January 24, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

No obsession here, rather concerned cousin-hood, looking out for R's best interest. The sweater is indeed lovely, but variety is the spice of life! As far as Movie Star Status...Ya whatever!

Yes James, Emily, Holly and I missed seeing you too...but we had a great time at the Youth retreat!
Do come again!

 
At January 24, 2006 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebel I am oh so glad to see you humble. As for scarry Jerry, good riddens. I mean the guy is like 32 and He is the most responsible kid in the family of 12 and you and I both know that is not saying much.
Anyway, I hope this new guy meets your standards. He isn't shorter than you is he?
Don't worry Sar's I am going to be the old maid cook who lives above the libray at Pills and has 94 birds because I am allergic to cats otherwise I would have 103 of them. Willy Nelson is sounded real good right about now.

 
At January 25, 2006 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eww! Never stoop that low Silly! Well! I was so wrong about Mr. Annoying (scarey-jerry)! I came home from work to find 2 dozen pastel roses from him! I'm SO MAD at him! I'm not even contacting him about them! I feel so mean- but he's DUMB! I mean- how many times and how many ways do I have to tell him-- NO...NEVER?

About the other lad-- haven't heard from him in forever... I think my strange Rebeka ways scared him off! kheeehhe! I guess not everyone enjoys my sense of humor! (but hey-- at least I do)!

And Laura... Ouch!

 
At January 25, 2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Let's try to forget about the queen for a little bit and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MERGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!I just can't believe that it is January twenty-the-fifth which means that the baby of the James R Martin family is turning the ripe old age of 18. Happy B-day sis.

 
At January 26, 2006 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bittles just answer me one thing....WHY PIGTAILS??????

 
At January 28, 2006 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well aren't you two looking just precious! Don't know if I have ever seen you in piggies though Rebeka. Pretty stylin' for you eastern girls. Very nice!

Hey Elizabeth!

 
At January 29, 2006 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only I could post pictures from my computor....the stories I could tell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home