Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!





7 Comments:
Judging by the looks on the faces of the punch-makers, one wonders exactly what ingredients were used!
Becuase I have been away from the family for so long, can someone please tell me who the kids are in the 1st two pictures? They are adorable. The last picture I know is Brianna. But, is that Brenda's little girl with her? How cute!!!!
The first picture is David and Lori's little boy, Colton. The second is Joel and Sandy's sweetie,
Maggie rose! (No bias here)
The other little girl with Brianna is Joel and Sandy's oldest "Sweetie" Jane Elizabeth!
such cute children in this family!!!
Okay...now I see all the resemblances. Good thing I'm not a betting woman!!
Thanks for the clarification Laura. And yes...I agree...we Martins manufacture cute packages!! (That ones for you James…and did you notice the libation usage on one of my previous posts?!)
Yes sars I noticed your previous posts, I think that we weren't the only ones who were floating away on some bubbly libations during the holiday season. Looks like aunt Jill and Melissa were putting a little extra "love" in their punch as well.
I can't remember if it was the punch ingredients or Ryan's presence in the kitchen that brought out such lovely expressions on our faces!
It was probably a combination, although we all know Ryan's presence alone can produce expressions such as these!
Nothing like lefse and libations for the holidays!
Post a Comment
<< Home