What a life!
This is one of the oldest bulls in Mammoth. He is exactly opposite of the other one in the lower pictures. He is extremely mellow and probably "out of the game" as far as the rut goes.
This is the really aggressive bull that charged me. This was the next morning. He looked pretty sleepy just hanging out with his cows. 

What a life!

6 Comments:
Once again, thanks for the great pictures. But with such a profusion of beautiful & scenic pictures, I think it is just a ploy to lure all of us who live on the East coast to Montana.
Keep posting and we'll keep drooling.
We love you two!
The big question: Will they all be accessible during hunting season?
OK, Montana Girl - have you given up on your website?? At least you have left a beautiful picture to enjoy forever.
Who's the photographer, Rick or Melanie? And what kind of camera do you have? Beautiful pictures!
By the way, I'm Joel Ham, 2nd of 3 sons to Carl & Becky Ham (Drury), daughter of Tom & Shirley Drury (Martin), etc., etc. I don't remember if I've met you Rick (maybe at Grandma Martin's funeral?), but it's been nice to "get to know you" through reading the blog. Just thought I should "introduce" myself. Lord willing, I'll be able to introduce myself in person someday.
Take care and keep posting the wonderful photographs.
Joel
Oh yeah...Go CUBS! ;)
Don't worry, they have plenty of experience doing that.
It's nice to meet you Joel and thank you for the compliments on the pictures. Melanie and I love taking pictures, especially of the wildlife and scenery.
Post a Comment
<< Home