Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!

9 Comments:
We just let Josh do his thing... one never knows what'll entertain him!
~~What's up with BO?... he looks demonic (although-- when food's around... that's not far from the truth)! I suppose that's just typical Martin behavior!!!
Lets just attach that to the Jims Dogs as "Typical" behavior. Some Dogs don't have food issues :)
Just an Observation...but this post is right up there with 'R'
in the shower with Bo...
hmmmmmm...
something to think about
I was looking for a return of the Jerrys raking leaves!
WE HAVE NOT YET RAKED!!
MOM AND DAD JERRY JUST RETURNED FROM A WEEK AND A HALF STAY IN THE SOO.
And this is why he has won the "Blog-tard" award.
Maybe the Jerrys are hoping the wind will blow the leaves away - or that the snow will cover them up?
Our leaves are not even at their peak yet, but getting there. It is so beautiful in the woods where we walk!
All I have to say is: "who is the strong and ridiculously good looking guy holding the dog?"
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I agree with holly, the pic is a little disturbing, but it is good to see that my cuz is alive and well, and he hasn't changed. peedster, what do you have to say about this?
Post a Comment
<< Home