Monday, January 07, 2008

1-800-BOBSREMOTE

"The Geriatric Remote Control"
Recommended for those whose:
1.) Fingers are too ginormous to hit one botton at a time.
2.) Buns are too large and frequently hide the much desired remote.
3.) Eyes are handicapped and in need of GUMBO sizing.
If you find yourself suffering from 1 of the 3 symptoms above please dial 1-800-BOBSREMOTE. If you order within the next three minutes - Bob will throw in a "Bob's Cellphone" for free!

5 Comments:

At January 08, 2008 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, hello...I'd like to order 3 Bobsremotes. What a great gift idea! Thank you so much.

I feel almost as good as when I won the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes!!

 
At January 08, 2008 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it about guys and the remote anyway? All I know it's a permanant fixture on Grant's hand. Do men ever just watch one show or do they all constantly do the channel surfing thing? I'd like a bobsremote as well for Grant...since it's 'the Man' size, he'll no longer have to do the arm extention thing just to read it...Ha!

 
At January 08, 2008 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa. ok i'm still laughing! wow uncle bobert, i can only imagine what the pictionary game will be. will you be expecting an oversized white board?

 
At January 09, 2008 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPEE! No more getting accused of losing the remote!!!

r

 
At January 13, 2008 1:21 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Oh yes, we had to use the entire table as our playing board with bricks as moving pieces, and then a giant screen for drawing. Robert is failing fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home