Saturday, January 14, 2006

Christmas & New Year's in Philly

New Year's Day at the Martins
Christmas Day at the Nelsons Elisabeth and Maria -- Go to your own room!
Once again, it's New Year's Day!

8 Comments:

At January 14, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

I know these pix are a bit late, but better late than never, right?
We did have a great time together here while we thought of our loved ones gathered together in MN & Montana.
Elisabeth and Maria have commented that there never seems to be enough room at the main table for them. Don't tell them, but it really is their atrocious table manners -- food grinding in their open mouths while they talk and laugh. You know what I mean if you've been to Bass Lake.

 
At January 14, 2006 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that the real reason that you keep Maria out of the dinning room was cause of her obnoxious, piercing laugh...and that you just made Elizabeth keep her company there!

 
At January 15, 2006 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Maria! just pointing out the obvious...I mean just kidding!
We really love you and you're great fun to have around!

 
At January 17, 2006 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, although I am furious with our friend HIllary and Mayor of New Orleans, I will try to focus on the topic at hand. Yes, I am surprised that you were shunned to the other table. I would've though that the adults would have liked to just sit back and enjoyed your monopoly on the conversation. They're getting old, you know, and probably tired. They would've appreciated the rest.

 
At January 17, 2006 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice decorations, james and aunt merily

 
At January 17, 2006 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in case anything actually comes to "sides" here, I'm on Maria's.

 
At January 24, 2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Ok I am here, planted at Pillsbury yet again. How are all the Martins? Mergs I'm on your side too.

 
At February 09, 2006 7:13 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

USD - are you saying my children's laughing ANNOYS you? I'm crushed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home