Party Participants
The FAM table
The mature table!!! AKA the kids table- notice, I was included!
Mom and her deep heating rub! Oh, and the fabulous blinking jeweled crown Sara found for her!
The friends table---short two people- who thought the party was at 6:00- so they showed up for the last hour!
I think I speak for Sara as well as myself when I say- we are so very pleased we could do this for the BEST mom out there! It was so much fun planning- and then sitting back and watching everyone enjoy themselves at the party! We love you mom!
2 Comments:
Oh, sara and rebeks, what a great party you pulled off! I heard all about it from my parents. I wish I could've been there - free olive garden food :o)
The pictures of all of us "crowded" around the tables reminds me of a comment Uncle Ralph made in a Christmas letter - "When Martins are together, they're never far apart."
Post a Comment
<< Home