Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas at the Nelsons

Start it off showing our pathetic tree! (I dare say it will be thrown out after this Christmas)

I was only able to get half the table (and sorry about cutting you out Uncle Jim!)


after the feast Auntie Charlatte' read us the viewpoints of Mary, Joseph, and yes...even Gabriel the angel! (I think everyone took a nap during some part of the reading)

James was nominated to play the piano for the rest of us while we chatted (though he tried to take a break we forced him to play more!)


We played a round of Farkel and here we have the worst Farkeler of them all...Josh (Be sure not to take him to the casino's when you go) Beast ended up winning by the way.

Those were all the pics I was able to capture. Perhaps others have more? But hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

4 Comments:

At December 28, 2007 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep posting those pix even though it seems no one is looking. I love the pix. MERRY CHRISTMAS all you MARTINS!

 
At December 29, 2007 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got on the blog...have been in Canada the past week. Looks like the Nelson Christmas was memorable. I will try to get Luke to download some of our Christmas pics and I need someone to tell me again how to post pics on the blog!

 
At December 29, 2007 5:29 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Thanks for posting! Many thanks to the Nelsons for a most festive Christmas.

We are back from a trip to Michigan for the beautiful wedding of my sweetheart niece, Kathryn's oldiest, April. Yay Jim for all the driving!!

 
At January 05, 2008 7:52 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Christmas and New Years with the Nelsons is always wonderful. The rest of the extended family ought to try it sometime! Great fun, fellowship, and food is a given. The game time is, well.............memorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home