Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!
18 Comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS JOEL, STACY and little EDITH! Thanks for the well wishes. Thanks too for the picture. She is a sweetie.
Come on all you Martins ... are you in a food coma?
For some reason I can't blog like normal so will sign off here as ralph cramden
She is soooooooooooooo cute!!!! She's a little xmas angel!
Thanks for posting pics. This site has really slowed down. Anyone else have any xmas pics?
Happy New Year Martin Family!! May God continue to bless our family.
Sara in the city...
Hi Joel, Stacy, and a little princess Edith! I'm sure having your new addition made Christmas all the more special!
Thanks to Joel and Stacy and Edith! Merry Christmas and now - Happiest of New Years. We hope you're planning to come to BL for the birth of your next little sweetie-pie! Congratulations and we are praying for you all.
Bass Lake now offers midwifery services? Hmmm...
yes...have you not heard that some people think that bass lake has it all!!! i think the recommended birthing procedure is water birth...in the green scum...those bass lake devotees are quite passionate and wouldn't want to miss for anything!
When is Bass Lake?
Hey, I think I've got some REALLY great pictures of the Martin Christmas at PLBC.....I'll try and post them. :-)
The green scum water will not be needed - because there are so many experienced moms at BL! Give us a chance!
And while BL may not have everything needed for every person's comfort, it does have fantastic food and the best fellowship in the world (while being affordable for US).
Happy New year!!
Brenda where are the pics? I fyou are having trouble call me!
763-559-0021
Happy New Year everyone!
If I am diciphering correctly I understand that Joel and Stacy are expecting? Wow, the things you find out on the blog! Brenda if you need help posting I can e-mail you directions. Let me know!
Is BL the week of August 3?
Here's wishing you Hams a blessed New Year. Thanks for blogging in. Please do make plans for Bass Lake this August. I do believe the annual gathering of the faithful is August 3-8. Mark your calendars.
Yes, Stacy and I are expecting #2. We had our 1st appt. with the doctor a couple of weeks ago and she set a due date of August 2nd. Stacy's been feeling good, just a little tired. Please keep us in your prayers.
Joel
Congrats to the both of you on your pregnancy! I also hear that Rollie and his wife are expecting as well...When are they due?
Rollie and Megan are due right around the 4th of July. Yeah!!! :)
How fun for your families and I'll bet Gordon & Ruth are thrilled!
Yes, they are very excited!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home